Sunday, December 10, 2006

ETC: And How Was Your Weekend?

Whoops. I guess I forgot to mention that we here at Casa Doppelganger were temporarily decamping for some much-needed R&R. I'm back and filled with a gazillion bookish post ideas... which will have to wait for now. I've got bags to unpack and laundry to do, as well as a trio of extremely needy pets who, despite the fact that they've been well cared for in our absence, would have us believe that they are inches away from needing their own telethon. Won't somebody think of the animals?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back!

It never ceases to amaze me how lustily my cats can broadcast their near-death state upon my return from a trip. The piercing howls and incredibly agile moves to place themselves directly in my way speak (to me at least) of perfect health, but they heartily disagree.

Anonymous said...

Oh huzzah!

I am a person who looks after poor beleagered pets whilst their parents (?) are away and they are soooo meldramatic. This one cat always wakes me up in the night like MWRAOW I'M LONELY.

Go away, cat.

anyway, HIII, you're back! Although your absence helped me procastinate a little less. Not sure if that's good or bad!