Friday, January 05, 2007

ETC: Regrets, I Have a Few... Dozen

Doh! This week has been kookoo nutty, which means the first thing that suffers is this poor site. (Actually, my personal hygiene suffers first. Then this site.) But if you've been jonesing for more Doppelganger, regardless of my earthy aroma, I'll be on CBC Radio One's Definitely Not the Opera tomorrow, sometime between 1:30 and 2:00 pm.

I'll be talking with host Sook-Yin Lee about regrets. Not mine (though I do regret not having showered more this week) -- the media's. Specifically, I'll be talking about press critic Craig Silverman's awesome site Regret the Error, a daily compendium of mainstream media fuckuppery. Check it out, and plan to stay a while. It's like crack for word nerds.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're probably well aware of this, but The Guardian's Readers' Editor's webpage is always worth checking out for thoughtful discussions on corrections, clarifications and editorial decisions.