Thursday, September 13, 2007

The Way I See It #275

When I wake up in the morning, I want
to know that my family, friends and
fans know what I believe in and what
I'm all about. That's what should
be important.

How inspiring. It's good to know that the person who threw the empty cup from their grande no-foam extra-hot caramel machiatto into my yard really BELIEVES in something.

Let's all take a moment to silently thank Starbucks for making sure that every piece of garbage it generates has a little bit of philosophy attached to it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

... not to mention a sappy and an unlikely philosophy. Frankly, come to think of it, the garbage is the perfect spot for that. Too bad it landed in your yard on the way

Unknown said...

But who wrote it? Someone who thinks s/he has fans -- but who?! Let us hate her/him with all salient information!