Monday, November 12, 2007

Well, I Guess I'm the Bitch After All

Fine, NaBloPoMo. You win. I lose. Are you happy?

I could defend myself by saying that I DID travel to a different time zone WITH a toddler WHILE pregnant AFTER a daylight savings time change AND I stayed at a place without reliable wifi. I could say all of that, but I won't. Gracious losing: that's what I'm all about.


Perhaps my equanimity in the face of defeat is based on the fact that, last week, I hit the 50-book mark for the year, with seven whole weeks to spare. Such is the power of chronic incomnia, my friends. Maybe, if you're lucky, in your next life you'll be endowed with this blessed gift.

I wish I could tell you about the last whack of books I read, a couple of which were really excellent, but I'm beat. More to come.

No comments: