- You frequently visit toy stores, and you don't have kids.
- You thrill to the sensation of opening a fresh box of crayons and cracking the spine of a new colouring book.
- You have a jar of buttons, not because you sew but because you like playing with them.
- You shriek when you wade into the ocean and the first cold wave splashes up your torso.
- You say hi to dogs and cats before you greet their owners.
- You watch to make sure that no one else's portion of dessert is bigger than yours.
- You would wear footie pajamas if they came in your size.
- And also Underoos.
- You like your sandwich cut into quarters.
- You collect cool rocks.
- You lie to your mom.
- You own a rubber duck.
- Even though you have your own place, you long for a cool tree fort.
- You wish for bunk beds.
- You start planning your Halloween costume in August.
- You look at an empty refrigerator box and see a world of architectural possibilities.
- You have sleepovers with your friends.
- Your hanging-out uniform is jeans, a hoodie, and sneakers.
- You're not embarrassed about the fact that you read kids' books.
- You hate brussels sprouts.
- You still have your favourite stuffed toy, who you sort of believe is sentient, AND THERE'S NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT.
Monday, May 29, 2006
ETC: 21 Signs That You May Be Young (or at Least Appear to Be)
Sure, you may be old (or just feel like it), but you may be young, too. Tally your scores from both lists and compare!